LiteBlue Portal is designed to help the UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE(USPS) employees. LiteBlue USPS Gov is a postal services management. It helps every Portal employee stay up-to-date on their career updates, benefits, payroll, schedule and other information. USPS currently has more than 600,000 employees across the United States. The postal services of US hold the largest network across the whole nation which itself is one of the largest in the world.
In this article, we are going to brief you all on the procedure to log into the main portal of the USPS services.
LiteBlue Registration And Login Process:
The lite blue registration and login process is for united states postal service employees. Before login, to the portal, the candidates have to keep in mind that you need to have followed some rules.
To log in to the LiteBlue USPS website, first of all, the employee needs his Identification card. This employee ID serves as your username on the site. If the employee didn’t find his ID, you can find it by opening your payment statement and it will available on the top of the statement. it is an 8 digit number which is printed above ‘Employee ID’.
This is the password you set up or create in your Self Service Profile (SSP). This password is not only useful for the LiteBlue Gov website but for a wide range of self-service applications.
If the candidate did not possess password or if he forgets the password, he can visit the link official website and can generate new password there.
Steps to Login LiteBlue:
With the help of Employee ID and Password by following the below steps one can login to LiteBlue.
- Visit the website official website
- Once you reach the website, you will see that there is some description given regarding the use of the portal. Right below the description, there is the login section.
- You will see two blanks where you will have to fill in your Employee ID and your USPS Password.
- Your Employee ID is your unique identification number that you can also find on your salary script or identity card as well.
- However, The password is the USPS confidential entry code that you will have been provided by your team supervisor in charge. If you have changed your password then you should provide the latest one to enter the system.
- Simply enter your credentials into the blanks and then select “Log On” tab there. In case you forgot your Password, then select the appropriate option there and follow the procedure to recover your account.
- Finally, you will enter your account for accessing all the viable resources and information relating to the services.
Also Checkout : USPS Tracking
This website belongs to the United States Government. Unauthorized use or access of LiteBlue website may lead to legal prosecution or administrative action.
How to generate a new password?
To log in to the lite blue portal we need a password. If you are a new employee and need a password to log in to lite blue you have to create a new password. If you are an existing user and have forgotten your password, you have to reset the password and create a new one. The process for both is same. You can generate a new password by following similar steps.
Steps to create New Password:
- Create your personal SSP profile.
- Create a new SSP password or reset an existing one.
- Change your PIN.
- Update your contact information and email address.
- Create new security questions or edit the existing ones.
The SSP helps you create and manage the login credentials for a number of self-service web services such as PostalEASE, LiteBlue, eReassign, eldeas, and eOPF.
LiteBlue login Features And Services:
The portal i.e LiteBlue Login handles about 600,000 employees data and accounts to which the users access for continuous work and related activities.
Different employees of USPS have different schedules. You have to know about your schedule so that you reach work on time. Knowing your schedule also means that you can plan your out of office time better. You can log in to the LiteBlue website and navigate to the schedule section. Here, you will be able to see your schedule for the day, current week, and current month. Any changes to the schedule can only be made by the manager or HR. You may request a change in schedule but it will be subject to approval. In case there are any changes to the schedule, you are notified in a timely manner.
LiteBlue is the place where you can see all your benefits. It also gives you access to another self-service application called PostalEase. Here, you can manage your benefits easily. You can choose new benefits and change the existing ones.
CAREERS AND OPPORTUNITIES:
If you want to keep up to date with the career and job opportunities offered by USPS, this is the place to be. You can see the new job openings within the organization and check the eligibility criteria. You can also apply for the new job positions from this website.
This self-service portal also lets you view your paystubs, payment statements, and other payroll related information. You can download the paystub in the PDF format on your computer or send it to your registered email address. You can also opt for the LiteBlue USPS epayroll, which will ensure that your payment statements are sent to you automatically every month when they are generated.
Hope this article helped you to find what you are searching for. If you have any quires comment in the here.