UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE (USPS) of UNITED STATES is the most organized and the fastest postal services around the world. It operates along with the online web portal management known as the LiteBlue. USPS currently has more than 617,000 employees across the United States. The postal services of US hold the largest network across the whole nation which itself is one of the largest in the world.
The United States Postal Service delivers some 660 million pieces of mail to as many as 142 million delivery points. As of 2016, the USPS operates 31,585 post offices and locations in the U.S., and delivers 153.4 billion pieces of mail annually.
ABOUT USPS LITEBLUE EPAYROLL SYSTEM:
Unite States Postal Service employees could access their earning statements online securely round the clock by using this Liteblue USPS ePayroll app. Also, the earning statement for the previous pay period could easily be reviewed, as well as earning reports for up to forty consecutive paying periods.
Postal employees who utilize direct deposit of their biweekly net-to-bank earnings can access their earnings statements on Liteblue rather than waiting. Earnings statements become available at Liteblue as soon as the employee’s pay record has been processed. The ePayroll earnings statement provides much greater detail about withholdings, benefit deductions, leave balances and processed adjustments that can be provided on the limited space of the traditional hardcopy earnings statement. It also provides a guideline which is designed to assist employees fully understand their own USPS earnings statements easily.
USPS Epayroll allows users to connect with the high-level superior in an organized fashion. It is an application that works directly for the users to log in to their accounts.
USPS employee can access easily their earning statements and salaries through the payroll application on their device.
How to Access Epayroll ?
Employee apps self-service is the Epayroll that is accessible to most of the USPS employees, except for the delivery employees in rural areas who are wishing to utilize direct deposit.
- Go to the official website of the USPS LiteBlue Login, www.LiteBlue.usps.gov
- Choose the “carousel” Employee Apps at the home page center.
- On LiteBlue:
- Choose the tab My HR and then find the section “Find Employee App”.
- On LiteBlue:
- Choose the employee app button close to the My HR page bottom.
Characteristics of Epayroll:
- Epayroll statements reveal basic earning information like their number of holiday accounted for, salary script, numbers of their paid leaves, etc.
- Also, there are the earning statements for the prior terms and users will be able to easily access those details by logging into their accounts.
- The LiteBlue’s Epayroll service is an eco-friendly method as well most especially when it comes to saving papers as instead of utilizing printed files and papers, users are using the electronic script.
- Other work details could be found in the access of the employees like new recruits at the department, upcoming events, etc.
FEATURES OF USPS LITEBLUE EPAYROLL:
- One of the great offers of the service is the ease flow of information and request based on to hierarchy levels.
- It easily manages the details & services of the employees’ personal directories.
- All the information about the job tracking and mail orders have easy access also for every user.
- It shares details concerning the specific project in meeting the needs of the customers in time.
- The service offers extended record management systems via directory for records and future use.
- Offers automatic processing of the schedules for mail drops and shipments to the destination.
- The specific business functionality is also relevant to the service.
- Secure access & log-in to the employee portal in managing their accounts or function in it.
USPS Employee user ID is needed for All U.S Postal Service Employees along with the PIN numbers to be able to login to the Liteblue portal website.